This post will be a compilation of the resources and concepts about learning.
- Metacademy - How to learn on your own
- Coursera - Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects
- Stanford University - Learning Techniques: Research Reveals the Dos and Don’ts
- Wikipedia - Delibrate practice
- Learning Theories
- Mike Boyd - Why We Love to Learn
- Mike Boyd - Why I Don’t Use Tutorials
- Mike Boyd - The 10 Hour Rule
- Josh Waitzkin - The Art of Learning
- Queen’s University - Learning Techniques
- When learning something new, make it as simple as possible and expand the complexity of it as you increase your skill level. In other words, scale the complexity of the topic you are learning with your skill level, which prevents the topic from intimidating and preventing you from starting. The goal is to always be in the state of flow.